You have dreams and goals that you’re trying to reach through responsible financial management. You’re smart with your money. And, if you’re like many LightStream customers, this means you have, or are working to build:
- Several years of credit history.
- A credit history with a variety of account types such as major credit cards (for example, Visa, MasterCard, Amex), installment debt (vehicle loans) and mortgage debt.
- A good payment history with few, if any, delinquencies or other problems repaying debt obligations.
- An ability to save evidenced by having some or all of the following; liquid assets (stocks, bonds, bank deposits, etc.), cash down payments on real estate, retirement savings, and manageable revolving credit card debt.
- Stable and sufficient income and assets to repay current debt obligations
If this describes you, then we also know you’re a person with broad responsibilities and interests. We know this because we lend for so many purposes that are important in our customers’ lives. Their interests have triggered our interests, too.
We created this site because our customers’ loans made us want to learn more about the range of things they’ve used their financing for. We’ve brought together an array of articles, videos, photos, and other pieces of interest highlighting:
- The things you’re passionate about (for instance, new, used and classic cars; home remodels and technology; weddings; family life; travel — you name it!)
- Financing and buying tips, strategies and advice to help you get more of what you want
So, whether you know us as a customer, or are just checking out some content, our hope is that you’ll visit us regularly and find information about the things you’re working toward in life. We’re looking forward to knowing you.