Welcome to Lending Uncomplicated, the content hub for LightStream, an online lending division of SunTrust Bank. We’re excited to have you join us. Our goal on here is to share articles and videos to help visitors find information that will help achieve their goals and realize the rewards of smart financial behavior.
To make sure we foster a positive environment, we’ve created the following list of House Rules. Please take a moment to read these, so together, we can help make dreams come true.
- Be Respectful: We want to hear your opinions and create a place for honest discussions where everyone feels comfortable. Please be respectful and considerate if you choose to comment. Off-topic posts or any containing attack language, offensive words, inappropriate content, hate speech or spam will be removed.
- Protect Personal and Account Information: Never post any personal or account information to our page. If you have questions or comments regarding your account, contact us at , so we can help you in a safe and secure manner. Please also be aware that this site is not a replacement for our customer service channels and that it is not monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Be Accountable: The purpose of this content hub is to deliver information pertaining to the many varied categories for which we lend. Participation by persons less than thirteen years of age is prohibited. We encourage your contributions to this page, but please do so with comments that are relevant to the conversation and respectfully posted from your point of view in a fair and honest manner.
- This is For You: Use our page as a resource for inspiration and information. This is a place where you can learn from us and others. In return, we’re eager to learn more from you. Let’s keep a positive environment and work together.
- Rates: From time to time, LightStream will post about rates and terms that are accurate, as of their publication date. Please be aware that these may be limited time offers. To see current Rates and Terms, visit
- Respect Content: LightStream retains the right to remove any content or visitor comments at our discretion if we feel House Rules are being broken. We may also remove any comments containing tags or unauthorized links to other commercial sites. Participation does not provide any rights to use any posted content. LightStream is not liable for any claims of any sort asserted against you, arising out of the content posted by you. We may include links to content we think you’ll like, but are not liable for information provided on other pages or websites. All comments, visuals, videos and other types of material posted on this page (known as “User Content”) does not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of LightStream, its employees or affiliates.
- And speaking of content, we have some disclosures you need to be aware of about the use of your comments, photos and videos: By submitting or uploading your story, comment, photo or video of you and/or your minor children (“Your Content”) on our pages, you are authorizing LightStream to use, publish, and otherwise reproduce, modify and distribute Your Content in any and all LightStream-related media for any lawful purpose. These uses may include, but are not limited to, information, education, promotion or advertising of LightStream via the Internet, web sites, mobile apps and social media. Please do not upload or post any photos or videos other than your own, unless you have owner’s permission. If individuals other than you appear in the photo or video, you must have permission to use the photo or video from the individuals (or their parent’s or legal guardian’s permission if a minor).
- Content Submissions: Any material you submit to our page by upload, or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, ideas, suggestions or the like (“Submissions”) are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you submit or post becomes the property of LightStream may use and reproduce such Submission freely, and for any purpose. Specifically, LightStream is free to use for any purposes whatsoever (including but not limited to the developing, manufacturing, advertising and marketing of products) any ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions or concepts contained in any Submission you post to our page. Any such use is without compensation to you. By making a Submission, you are also warranting that you own the material/content submitted and that LightStream’s use will not violate any third party’s rights or otherwise place us in breach of any applicable laws. LightStream is under no obligation to use the information submitted. You understand that LightStream employs both internal and external resources which may have developed or may in the future develop ideas identical or similar to your Submissions and that LightStream is only willing to consider the Submissions on these terms.
- This page and the links to LightStream.com are supported by LightStream. We are not responsible for anything contained in links on this site to third party content or website. All users must comply with LightStream’s House Rules, and we expect that users will not post any materials that conflict with these rules. Anyone posting non-allowed content may be banned from participating in this Community. We retain the right to amend the present House Rules at any time.
Please help us by reporting any posts that violate our House Rules by using the “Report/Mark as Spam” option in the top right corner of posts.